Founded in 1924, the International School of Geneva (also referred to as “Ecolint”) is the first ever international school. It is a private international school based in Geneva, Switzerland with three campuses: La Grande Boissière. Secondary, La Châtaigneraie and Campus des Nations.
Since 2003, Ecolint runsa bilingual holiday campprogrammefor children and teens aged 3 to 16 years old in French and in English. These camps include fun and action-packed activities such as sports, dance and theatre.
Generate registrations Ecolint’sdifferent camps on the three different campuses
Control costs per acquisition
Ensure a share of voice of more than 30% on search results
Ensure visibility on Google through Search Network campaigns
Generate qualified traffic to the Ecolint Camps website toensure reservations an sales for summer camps are made.
In order to increase its turnover, the client turned to Eminence to set up a sponsored links strategy that would help it achieve its notorious sales objectives.
Depending on the type of SEA campaign chosen (Search, Display, Video, or Shopping) it is possible to focus the strategy specifically on visibility, conversions or traffic.
- First, we worked on improving brand awareness of the Ecolint Camps through general campaigns on the Search Network.
- Then, in order to reach our objectives in terms of conversions (increase the requests for bookingsand purchases of Ecolint Camps), we created campaigns on the search network specific to each holiday camp and season (Sport, Theatre, Robotics, Summer, Autumn...).
We then set up a tracking plan to monitor andoptimizeour digital strategy. Ourdigitial tools enabled us to collect the following key data:
- Channels generating traffic
- User behaviour
- Purchasing and conversion tunnel
- Quality of visits and leads
- ROI and turnover